1. Treatment of Personal Data
- 1.1. The Personal Data provided by the client (contact details, name, surname, postal address, e-mail) is collected and stored in a file owned by Consultoria Vile, with address in Avenida Palmela 18, local 7, CP 03730 Xàbia/Jávea (Alicante), with the sole purpose to manage and process its relations with its clients and provide the best possible service.
- 1.2. Likewise, we will send information concerning Consultoria Vile, such as newsletter, sharing new posts and any other forms of communication that Consultoria Vile may deem interesting for its clients.
- 1.3. Consultoria Vile make know that every information will be treated confidentially, as well as the effective implementation of all kind of security measures that guarantee the security of the Personal Data of its clients.
- 1.4. The client shall be entitled at any time to practice their rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose their Personal Data. For that purpose, the client should send a letter to the address stated above or to the email email@example.com in which should be expressed their intention to practice their rights together with a copy of their passport, Documento Nacional de Identidad (DNI), or any other similar documentation.
- 2.1. With the purpose of improving the service offered, Consultoria Vile will use “Cookies” in order to offer a better and personalized advice to its clients. Cookies are installed in the hard drive of any electronic device when having access to Consultoria Vile website. Users should refer to their browser’s options settings in order to enable, block, delete or find more about the cookies installed in their devices.
3. Data processing manager
- 3.1. The client is responsible for the data obtained through the website.
- 3.2. The client takes the responsibility for regulatory compliance and must comply with the obligations that corresponds as an owner of the files.
- 3.3. Consultoria Vile will provide services for the website on behalf of the responsible person, acting therefore as a data processing manager in accordance with the stipulations in the Article 12 of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection, and in accordance with the stipulated by the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December by which the Organic Law Implementation Regulations are approved.
- 3.4. Consultoria Vile is fully committed to keep the maximum reserve, confidentiality and secrecy over the data and information accessed in the name and on behalf of the client, from now on Confidential Information.
- 3.5. The client will be the only one who will decide on the purpose and use of the data accessed by Consultoria Vile.
- 3.6. Consultoria Vile will only treat such data following the client’s instructions.
- 3.7. Consultoria Vile is committed not to keep any copy of the Confidential Information after the termination of this contract.
4. Selection procedures
Consultoria Vile guarantees that your data will be treated confidentially, as well as the effective implementation of all kind of security measures that guarantee the security of those.
Likewise, we wish to inform you that you shall be entitled to practice your rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose of your Personal Data according to the current legislation. For that purpose, you should send a letter to the address stated above or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org in which should be expressed your intention to practice your rights together with a copy of your passport, Documento Nacional de Identidad (DNI), or any other similar documentation.